Wow you guys are so busy

"Wow you guys are so busy" its a phrase we hear all the time.

Now if you do not know us personally I will give you a little run down of our life.
I own my own spa and work there full time. I also own my own skin care business, and am a traveling makeup artist. My husband has a full time job also a DJ business, and photography business business on the side. With all of this we also decided to help run a not for profit coffee shop at our church thats open every day.

So as you can see were basically busy busy busy every day. Add on our loves,hiking, kayaking, concerts and anything  going on at our church and what do you get???? Zero down time.

So that brings me to the title. People often look at Jay and I and think we do way to much. We spread ourselves thin. What they don't understand is thats the way we keep our sanity.

When we had to much down time all we thought about were the losses of our babies. We thought about what could have been. We thought about how old our babies would be now if they had survived to birth. So as you can see we pack on the stuff so we don't think about the past, about the what could have been.

We might get stressed sometimes with everything going on but its way better then dwelling in the past and in the heartbreak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Free

Comfort

Introduction