Acne Free

I only promote products that I feel truly work. With that being said I have an incredible testimony to share with you all.


Like most women I break out terribly whenever something hormone related is going in in my body. When I was pregnant I didn't have that beautiful glow some pregnant women had, no I had terrible acne. When I'm about to start my period what do I get ACNE. So you can imagine how nervous I was to go on a hormone medication. I was convinced my skin was going to be worse then ever, and even bought new makeup for my airbrush so I could cover it all. 

I found out about this company called Aloette and fell in love. The products are all farm to jar and they use their own Aloeganic organic aloe. I needed a new product line for the Spa so decided to start using that and gradually started buying more and more products to use at B Flawless Spa. Whenever I would find something new I would end up keeping it for myself and having to either share it with the spa or go and order another. Now like I said I LOVED this product line but still thought theres nothing thats going to help me while I take my Femara. 

Well folks its day 4 on Femara and my skin is glowing and I have NO breakouts whatsoever. I know the only cause of this is the products from Aloette I have been using morning and night. It really has made this process a little bit easier not to have to worry about my appearance as much.

When your an Esthetician you don't want to have bad skin, it just looks bad for business and that was one of my biggest fears. Im so excited that I found a product line that truly helps.

If interested in learning more about these go my web site or feel free to ask.www.aloette.com/bflawless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort

Introduction