There are a few positives with infertility and loss

There are a few positive things that have come from going through this tough year.

I have learned so much! I now realize what is really important in life and what isn't. I will NOT tolerate stupid caddy "drama" because in the whole scope of things there are bigger problems in this world. I could care less if someone talked about me behind me back, when before it would fire me up. I let things go more so then before. I guess when you experience heartbreak like we have it puts things into prospective. Getting angry at he fertility treatment bills we have to pay is logical, getting angry because someone called me fat so trivial at this point. So I have truly grown as a person.

It brought me closer to my husband. Of course we were already very close, but going through things sometimes brings you even closer. Jay has never let me feel alone in this process he is there literally every step of the way. He even goes to EVERY appointment with me even if its just to do blood work. We cry together, were angry together, we have hope together! If I'm giving up hope, which I had a hopeless moment yesterday he lifts me back up and gives me hope again. We talk about every process together to make sure its the right step to take. So as you can see everything is done as a couple. I may be the one physically going through everything but truly we are a team as much as possible. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and because of that it helps me look ahead at the future and not into the past.


It has brought me closer to God. Truly I would be lost without my faith at this point in my life. I hadn't been to a church since I was 18 so going through this has really made me believe again and trust in him again. I have gotten asked the question by a few friends if God is real why is he making you all suffer this much? It is a valid question and I asked myself this when we first found out the news. The answer I always give is this, I think he puts obstacles in your life to make you grow from them. I believe he has a path for us. It may be learning to appreciate our children more if we ever do have ones of our own, or it may mean he is leading us to adopt. The loss of our babies is what brought Jay and I to our church which is literally our life right now. We have made so many amazing friends and spend almost every day doing something involving the church. It has changed our life and given us something to take our minds off of our heartache. 


So even thought its been one of the hardest years ever, I have truly grown as a person and see life in a whole new light. Im human, I get discouraged, I get angry, but all in all I know there a plan for us and we just have to follow. 
~ God is the only one who can make the valley of trouble a door of hope~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Free

Comfort

Introduction