Will this work?

Now I get to tell you about whats currently going on with us.

I finally saw my RE and she's really a blessing.She sat and talked to use for almost an hour at our first appointment going over what all our test results meant and where to go from there.She created what she called our "game plan" and thats what I'm going to share with you today.She said what We were having was classified as unexplained recurrent miscarriages.This post will be detailed so if you don't want to know how to make babies while on fertility drugs then skip to next post ha-ha.

She needed me to come in for my baseline ultrasound. This baseline ultrasound was going to check to make sure I didn't have any polyps or cysts and thankfully I did not. Next was she wrote me a proscription for Letrozole (femara) which is more commonly used for Brest cancer patients but a side effect is fertility. Because of this side effect she feels it will help us have a better chance of carry a baby full term. She believes that something may be going wrong when the placenta is forming and this will help with that. I am now on day 3 of Letrozole and will be on it for two more days.

I go back in a week from today for another ultrasound. This ultrasound will show how many eggs I released and we want it to be 1-3. If there are more then 3 we have to just start again next month because every egg released is a possible baby and as much as we want babies we don't want 4 or more at one time ha-ha. If I have 1-3 viable eggs then its time for a trigger shot and time to make the baby hahahahaha.

If I get pregnant I will go on progesterone to help thicken the lining of my uterus and then we will go from there.

If we get pregnant then my RE will actuallybe giving me an ultrasound every week until I'm 10 weeks because I will be considered high risk. Im so excited about this because it will help give me peace of mind.

SO thats where we are now and all we ask for us prayers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Free

Comfort

Introduction