Wow she's gotten big





First of all I'm so sorry I haven't been posting for those of you who enjoy following these. Laney chewed my computer charger into pieces 🙈I'm writing this on my phone so it might not be the best quality.



I'm a woman and I'm not stupid I know when people talk about me behind my back. I have heard people whisper that statement as I have walked by and he said she said conversations.  It's always  "wow she's gotten big" or " Jenna's getting fat".
I used to let it bother me terribly but then I think to myself these things

I was pregnant two different times within 6 months. If you have been pregnant before you know you gain weight even if your not "showing" yet. I gained 20 pounds between those two pregnancies. I would love to go back and have beautiful babies as a result of one of those pregnancies but that just wasn't in the cards for us at that time.

I was emotionally drained and food helped to cheer me up. Sometimes when you suffer a loss you suffer from depression also. I know I went through a brief depression and food was my way to cope with everything.

Hormones hormones hormones my weight has always fluctuated especially during a hormonal change. My body was going through so many hormone changes

Side effect of every medication I have been on is weight loss and weight gain, and of course I get the weight game one.

So as you can see I have been though hell and back. I do excercise daily but sometimes in these circumstances there's not much you can do but try to prevent more weight from coming. I average over 10,000 steps a day and am always on the go so it's not like I'm not trying.


If you get anything from this blog please let it be, do not judge someone before you know their entire story. Yes I have been on the verge of plus size for a few years now so I'm not blaming all my weight gain on the pregnancy losses but since last May I have gained more then I have ever before so I know it's related.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Free

Comfort

Introduction